THE HELD 2 IN 1 TECHNOLOGY
Full flexibility and functionality in any situation.
With the AeroSec textile combination Held provides the answer to the question of the ideal clothing choice in changeable weather conditions. Thanks to the innovative membrane integration both jacket and trousers can be easily and quickly transformed from a summer combination to wind and rain protection in case of a change in the weather.
For this purpose, the membrane jacket/trousers can be brought from the passive position (chamber "breezy") from the back of the garment to the active, functional position in front (chamber "dry") and worn as a second layer under the upper.
Optimal comfort in varying weather situations, whether rain or sun.
- Direct ventilation of the body in chamber "breezy"
- Protection against wind, cold and rain in chamber "dry"
- The membrane is always at your fingertips and can be brought quickly to the appropriate position
- Perspiration can wick away from the body and the garment thanks to breathability of the membrane
How it works:
Membrane in chamber "breezy"
The membrane is located on the back of the jacket and trousers
-When wearing the jacket / trousers the front of the body is directly ventilated
- The back of the membrane is firmly connected to the outer jacket / trousers, the front can be moved in the active position by releasing the fixing
Membrane in chamber "dry"
The membrane is attached to the front of the outer jacket or trousers with press studs or zippers
- The membrane functions as the second layer within the outer jacket and trousers
- When wearing the jacket / trousers the body is completely surrounded by the membrane and protected from the weather